Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Year in Review: 2011

January

We celebrated my time in roller derby at the Vette City Roller Derby Awards Banquet.


We celebrated Kai's 3rd birthday on January 13th.


Paul also gave me the best laugh I've had in a long time when he created this video about our relationship.  :)

February

I reminisced about the things in my life that I love.


We also had a little fun with Kai & his bath time.  :)

March

My wonderful family & friends hosted three different showers for us.  We spent the month preparing for Nolin's arrival. 


April

We celebrated the birth of our precious baby girl on Tuesday, April 26th at 6:29 pm.  Nolin Leigh weighed 8 lbs 4 oz & was 20 inches long.


May

We spent the month of May getting used to being a family of four (Mom, Dad, Nolin, & Kai).



I also spent the majority of the month healing after Nolin's birth took a bit of a toll on my body.


June

We took Nolin to her first roller derby bout!  She slept through most of it.  :)


July

Nolin took her first trip to the beach.  Paul, Nolin, & I drove all the way to Destin, Florida for a vacation with my family.  It was an interesting drive, to say the least!


August

We celebrated Paul's birthday on the 9th & my birthday on the 26th.  The was also a difficult month for me, because I left Nolin for the first time to go back to work. 

September

Paul & I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!  We celebrated by spending the evening at home with our precious baby girl.  :) 


We took Nolin on her first visit to a pumpkin patch.


October

Our first family photos were taken, along with Nolin's 6 month photos.  (Unfortunately Kai wasn't able to be in the family photos.)



Nolin celebrated her very first Halloween by dressing up as a cute little ladybug & attending two big Halloween parties! 




November

Nolin officially became mobile & began crawling everywhere!


I also reminisced about the things for which I am most thankful.


December

Nolin celebrated her very first Christmas.





I also decided that I am going to be a stay at home mom.  Too bad I have to wait until June 2012 & then I have to go back to work again in August 2012...  :)  I can dream...

Looking forward to 2012!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment