Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I Love...

In celebration of Valentine's, here are a few things that I love (in no particular order):

My Husband - Paul
 
Paul & I have been together for 8 1/2 years & married for 5 1/2.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.  Paul always makes me laugh & keeps me smiling.  He takes great care of me & our pup, especially since I have been pregnant.  He is very passionate & dedicated.  He puts 100% in everything that he does!  Paul is going to be a terrific daddy to our little girl!

My Puppy - Kai
 
Kai is the best pup I could ask for!  He has such a fun & special personality.  I have written about him many times, but I just can't say enough how much I love him.  Our home is so quiet & empty when Kai is not home with us. 

Tiny Markham - Nolin Leigh
I am almost 30 weeks pregnant, & I am already in love with this little girl inside my belly.  I cannot wait to meet her & see what she looks like!  She is going to be a very loved little girl!

Family
 
My family has always been very important to me.  I am so thankful to have a family as large as I do, because it makes family gatherings so much fun!  In December of 2009 a very special family member was added - my sweet nephew Ryder.  I just love him!!

Friends
 
I have also been blessed with many great friends throughout the years.  These are just a couple of my friends, as I could not post pictures of all the wonderful friends I have!  I love girl's nights & girl talk - even with all my male friends!  :)

Chocolate
There was no way I could escape the love of chocolate in my family - both my parents love it, as well as my grandparents!  I cannot go a day without at least a little bit of chocolate!  My latest obsession is homemade chocolate chip muffins.  These are great, b/c they are full of fiber, but I still get my chocolate fix!  I always say that I will eat anything if chocolate is added to it!  :)

Spring
I always tell Paul that I should hibernate in the winter.  I am not made for cold weather.  So, my very favorite time of the year is Spring!  There is nothing more wonderful to me than warm weather, walks outside, lights & sounds of the baseball field, flowers blooming, green grass, & lots of daylight!

Traveling
Something that Paul & I don't get to do enough is travel.  We enjoy it so much!  I love seeing new places & meeting new people.  In the future, I want to retire to a mobile home & get around to all the places I have never been!  This picture is one of our engagement photos taken at St. John's College in Cambridge, England. 

Roller Derby
Almost a year & a half ago I stumbled across something I had never even heard of - Roller Derby.  Since I was a child, I have always loved skating.  So when I found out there was a roller derby league in Bowling Green, I had to check it out.  I was terrified that I would get hurt or look silly, but I went anyway.  I fell in love right away & actually turned out to be decent at it!  Vette City Roller Derby has helped to make me a stronger, better, more confident person & I love my roller derby girls!

Music & Theater
I have always enjoyed listening to music, but recently I have developed more of an appreciation for it.  I love all types of music from Frank Sinatra to The Beatles to Eminem!  Since I love music so much, I also enjoy the theater.  Paul & I love to see musicals especially.  One day we hope to be able to make weekend trips to New York to see Broadway plays!  :)  One of favorite shows was The Beatles - Love - Cirque Du Soleil in Las Vegas.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment