Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

In honor of Thanksgiving, I wanted to share a few things for which I am most thankful!


First & foremost, I am thankful for my little family!  I have the best husband that I could ask for.  Paul is very supportive of everything that I do, he is helpful around the house (perhaps sometimes more helpful than I am!),  & he is the best father to our daughter!!  I always knew that I wanted my children's father to be involved, but Paul does more than I could have even imagined.  Nolin is one lucky little girl!  Not only is she lucky, she is the most perfect little person I know.  I cannot even describe how much I love this little girl.  She completes our little family!  & of course, I cannot forgot our first child, Kai.  He is the most loving & fun pup I've known.  He is doing so well with a little one in the house & is growing to love Nolin just as much as we do.

I am also very thankful for our extended family.  Nolin has grandparents who love her more than anything & would do anything for her.  She is also lucky to have aunts, uncles, great-grandparents, etc. who love her to pieces!  I am thankful for my adorable nephew & our growing family! :)

I am thankful for my wonderful friends.  I may not get to see them as often as I would like at times, but I know they are always there for me!

Lastly, I am thankful for a great career that allows me to be home with my family many times throughout the year.  I am thankful for a wonderful home & I am thankful for good health.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment