Sunday, March 27, 2011

We Are Blessed

Paul & I are very blessed.  We have so many wonderful people in our lives.  Thanks to my sister & many wonderful friends, Nolin & I were given four different showers!  I am very thankful for those who hosted the showers & all who attended.  Thanks to all of the wonderful gifts, we are just about ready for Nolin's arrival.  Well, as ready as you can be as first time parents!  :)

Family Shower - March 19, 2011
Strawberry Cake
"Pink Out"
Proud Parents to Be
Nolin's Mommy & Grandmothers
Markham Family - Nolin will be the 1st Grandchild
Barnes Sisters
Nana & her daughters
My Sister, Kelly - Hostess of this Shower
Friends Shower - March 12, 2011
Cupcake Cake!
Some of my favorite brownies!
Tiffany & Whitney - Hostesses of this Shower
Work Shower - March 23, 2011
Team K - Brooke, Andrea, & Crystal - Hostesses of this Shower
Major Spread!
Candy Theme - those are lollipops!  :)
Surprise Friends Shower - March 26, 2011
Brownie Cake!
Kamie - Hostess for this Shower
The Girls!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Brandi...I'm speaking as a mother in law and future first time grandmom..". I have never seen such a beautiful" mom to be" in my life. You have come a very long way from "morning sickness" until now.So very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete