Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I've Got the Music in Me!

On Friday, I took Nolin & Harris to their very first musical. We went to see Sesame Street Live - Can't Stop Singing!

Nolin doesn't watch Sesame Street, so I wasn't sure what she would think of the show. I told her a little bit about who Elmo is & showed her the video online about the show the night before to prepare her. 

How did she like it?  Well, she loved it!  She sat pretty still during the first half of the show. I think she was enamored by the lights, music, & colorful characters. During the second half she became a little more wiggly, but it was quite entertaining at the end of the show when I captured her dancing on video. :)




It's safe to say that we will probably see more fun musicals together as a family!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment