Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Review - 3/4

I'm going to try to write a Sunday Review each week.  I don't always feel like I have very exciting weeks, but why not?!

This week I spent as much time as possible outside with Nolin.  Last Saturday she showed us that she was not very fond of the grass, so I'm hoping to change her mind quickly!  She is still not so sure...

 

I took some of my favorite photos of Nolin!  I LOVE that it is warming up & I can take good photos outside!  



 

I spent 45 minutes in the hallway with my kindergarteners on Wednesday during tornado warnings.  The kids did surprisingly well!

I started Friday out with 23 kindergarten students & ended the day with only 10!  Parents were picking their children up all afternoon because of the terrible storms that were headed our way.

Paul, Nolin, Kai, & I spent Friday evening on campus at Paul's office as we waiting out the storms & tornadoes.  We don't have a basement, so this was the safest place for us.  Luckily it did not get too bad here. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment