Friday, November 11, 2011

My Favorite Moments

There have been several funny, several heart-melting, & several exciting moments since Nolin entered our lives.  Here are some of my favorites:

  • The first time Nolin reached for me.  I came home from work one day & reached to pick Nolin up.  To my surprise, she reached back!  I was so excited that I began clapping, while jumping up & down!
  • The first time Nolin really saw me & smiled.  There had been several smiles before, but my heart melted the day that I knew she was seeing her Momma.
  • Waking up in the mornings seeing Nolin looking up at me with the biggest, sweetest smile.  It is the best way to start my day.
  • Every time Nolin is nursing & she stops to look up at me with that beautiful & precious smile of hers.
  • Anytime Nolin giggles.  She has the cutest & sweetest laugh.
  • The sweet little noises she makes when she is really hungry & she finally gets latched on & drinking. 
  • The sweet little noises Nolin makes when I am rocking her to sleep & she is not sure she wants to go to sleep, but she just can't help but close her eyes...
  • Okay - the sweet little noises Nolin makes any time, really.  :)
  • When I rock Nolin to sleep at night & hum for her - she now "sings" with me.  It is absolutely precious.
  • Watching Nolin's face light up as she got up on all fours for the first time.  
  • Seeing my baby girl move across the floor to get my chapstick.  She would crawl a bit & then throw herself on her belly & stretch as far as she could to reach the chapstick!  Then if she knocked it away, she would repeat...  Too cute!
  • The way Nolin's face light up every time I come home.
  • I even love the middle of the night when Nolin decides it is time to play & she "talks" to her self & plays with her mobile.
I know there will be many more special moments & I am looking forward to them all!  :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment