Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Someone Should be Sleeping...

So, I nursed Nolin this evening & put her down for a nap.  I was certain that she was asleep, so I sneaked out of the room.  When I got to the living room, I turned on the monitor to find this...


This seems to be the norm lately.  Nolin was such a good sleeper, from an early age.  I can count on one hand the number of times that Paul or I have actually had to "get up" with her in the middle of the night.  She usually nurses & goes right back to sleep or at least wiggles around in bed before putting herself back to sleep.  But lately, Nolin has not been interested in much sleep.  Maybe she is making up for all the time she spent sleeping in the early months!  All I know is that I hope this is a phase...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment