Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Randomness

This has been a great weekend!  I am so thankful for the wonderful weather we have had the last couple of days.  I enjoy spring time so much.  I have really been missing the sunshine lately!

Paul spent most of the weekend outside working on the yard & he has it looking great.  Kai was able to spend time outside with Paul.  This is great for both Kai & us.  He loves being outside & we love having him exercised!  It makes for a much more peaceful pup indoors! 

Yesterday I had my first baby shower with some great friends.  We now have a great start to getting ready for Nolin's arrival.  It was very strange opening all of the baby items though.  It still seems so unreal that Paul & I are about to have a little girl!  Nolin Leigh is due in just over 6 weeks!  Unbelievable!  We are now entering the exciting time of anticipating when she will decide to make her grand entrance - will it be early or late?!

Today was another great day at the Markham household.  We spent most of it outdoors enjoying the weather.  Paul was mowing, while I enjoyed some reading.  After all of that hard work, I decided to take a nap on the screened in porch.  Kai wasn't thrilled about my nap though, b/c it was on his bench where he usually sits.  Unfortunately the bench is not large enough for us both when I want to lie down.  So Kai would poke on me every now & then to try to get me up (he's a little bit spoiled).  So when I decided to get up, Kai didn't hesitate to jump right onto the bench!  This is where he spends a lot of his time when he is inside in the spring.  He loves to listen to the birds & watch as people & animals go by.

This evening Paul & I took Kai to the dog park.  We enjoyed some time there letting Kai play & we visited with some friends.  Then, to top off the weekend, Paul grilled some delicious burgers for us!  Can I just say that I love spring & I LOVE my husband!  :)
Who couldn't love this guy?!  :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment