Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daddy's Inventions

In my last post I talked about how important music is to us.  So from the time we found out that I was pregnant, Paul has been asking, "when does the baby have ears?"  :)  He wants Tiny Markham to be exposed to music from the start.  Paul researched pregnancy headphones online (if you know Paul, you know he doesn't do anything without first researching it!).  Turns out pregnancy headphones can be quite expensive!  So one night, Paul decided that he could come up with headphones for Tiny Markham on his own!  So he got right to work:


It is moments like these that cause me to fall in love with my husband all over again!  I love that he cares so much about Tiny Markham to do these things & I love that he can be so creative!  What Paul came up with is such a great idea.  He used a back wrap where you can slide in ice packs for back pain.  Then he took apart an old pair of headphones to where only the earbuds were left.  He slid those into the holes for the ice packs & plugged them into my iPhone.  Now Tiny Markham can listen to music while I am working around the house or lying on the couch!  The back wrap just hooks around me & is super comfortable!  & of course, Tiny Markham is listening to the music of Dean Martin & Frank Sinatra!  :)  You can see the invention below:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment