Friday, May 20, 2016

Harris' Preschool - Letter I


This week we finally got back into Harris' preschool & studied the letter I.


I is for Insects

Harris sorted upper & lowercase letter I sprinkles on ice cream.


Harris matched upper & lowercase letter ice cream cones. 
I-Spy bag...Harris searched around for numbers to identify & dots to count.

Nolin & Harris played with pretend ice cream scoops using pompoms.


We went on an I-Spy Scavenger Hunt for Insects - it was lots of fun!









Just because...
Harris' "yegs" quit working, so we headed home for some more letter I fun.
But not before we saw the cutest little turtle...as little as my thumb!
I is for Ice Cream! We played with pretend melting ice cream. I tried a different kind this year - frozen shaving cream. The kids had fun with it, but I think the pretend ice cream I made for Nolin's preschool was a little more realistic.



Supervisor
Sprinkle Happy! We used some of the rainbow rice I made a while ago for sensory play.




I is for Ice! Lastly, the kids painted with ice. I froze paint in an ice tray & the kids painted with it as it melted.


Up next, letter J!

Photobucket
  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment