Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Old Kentucky Home

We just recently returned from a short visit back home to Kentucky. We weren't able to see everyone we would have liked, but we did see many of our family & friends.



Nolin was super excited to see her grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins. She was a bit shy at first, but it didn't take her long to warm back up to them all. 

We spent a day at my sisters house enjoying time with my family. Nolin & Harris also got to enjoy the pool. 





I caught one of my most favorite photos of all time - Nolin's cousin Rhett loving on her.


We also spent a day at the farm enjoying time with Paul's family. Nolin & Harris loved seeing the goats & other animals, as well as riding the 4-wheeler & gator.







My Grandma Barnes finally got to meet Harris & we got a picture of her with all of her great-grandchildren. 


We also got to spend some time with a few good friends. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share. But we enjoyed our time with them also!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment