Sunday, December 16, 2012

Counting Down

Nolin admiring Momma & Baby Harris
This pregnancy has really seemed to fly by.  I am already 38 weeks!  I can't complain though.  I really haven't dealt with any major issues - fingers crossed that it stays this way!  Recently I am having a bit of acid reflux, but it's nothing that Tums haven't helped.  I also find myself going to the restroom very frequently, but if that's my only problem, I'll take it!  I have had a little swelling in my legs at the end of a work day, but it's nothing too bad. 

I am sleeping okay most nights.  I do have some pains in my legs sometimes from lying on my side all night.  But I suppose I can handle this for the next couple of weeks.  I also take several restroom breaks during the night!  So, I do look forward to getting a full night's sleep in a couple of years!  :)

Harris is still pretty active, but you can tell that he has really run out of room in there.  I'm not as surprised at how big my belly has gotten, as I was with Nolin.  I feel like my Harris belly is very similar to my Nolin belly, actually. 

At our last appointment, Harris was head down, but he was also posterior (his back to my back).  Hopefully he will turn around for delivery, so I won't have to deliver him sunny-side up! 

Here are the latest photos of my growing belly.  You can also compare them to my Nolin belly here

33 Weeks

34 Weeks
36 Weeks
38 Weeks
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment