Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love this Girl!

Words cannot express how much I love this little girl.  I could have never imagined the personality that my 14 month old daughter would have.  She gets funnier every day!  I absolutely love to watch her develop daily & I cannot wait to see the little lady that she will become.  :) 


I truly hope that I do right by this little girl.  I've been quite sentimental lately thinking about raising her to be a good, strong, honest, loving little lady.  I want so much for her.  I want more than anything for her to be a better person than me.  I hope she will learn from my mistakes & be better because of them.  I came across this poem & thought it was perfect...

A careful woman, I ought to be;
a little one follows me.
I do not dare to go astray,
for fear they'll go, the self-same way.

I cannot once escape their eyes,

whatever they see me do, they'll try.
Like me, they say, they're going to be,
that little one that follows me.

They think that I am good and fine;

believe in every work of mine.
The bad in me they must not see;
my life to them, must, an example be.

I must remember, as I go,

through summer's sun and winter's snow,
I'm building for the years to be,
for that little one that follows me.
~author unknown

On a less serious note -- this is how we handle 106 degrees...  Who needs pants anyways?! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment