Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tiny Markham

Paul & I are expecting a Tiny Markham in April of 2011.  I am already almost 21 weeks - over halfway through the pregnancy!  I started feeling the baby move consistently at 17 weeks.  It is the neatest feeling in the world!  Paul felt Tiny Markham at 19 weeks.  Now you can sit & watch my belly move.  Tiny Markham seems really active, especially in the mornings around 9 or 10 am.  I shot this video this morning to share with family & friends the movements of Tiny Markham:


I really thought that the baby moving would freak me out. But now it scares me if I don't feel it! I think it freaks Paul out a little bit. He thinks there is a little alien in my belly or something. The ultrasound pictures don't help, of course! Especially this one:

It looks like Tiny Markham is saying, "Help!  Get me out of here!"
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love it!!

    i thought feeling the baby move was the coolest feeling in the world. sometimes i think i miss it, but then i remember how uncomfortable i was when he would move during months 8-9. not so cute then : )

    and jeff always thought it was weird. he too compared our baby to an alien and was too grossed out to feel him kick more than once, lol

    ReplyDelete