Friday, May 4, 2018

The Traveling Dress


This spring Nolin & I had the honor of joining some talented photographer friends & their daughters in The Traveling Dress Collective. This is a project where you buy one dress & each spend a week with it taking photographs. You are not to share any photos with the group until after everyone has finished, so the anticipation is real! I am thrilled to finally be able to share some photos from mine & Nolin's time with this gorgeous dress. We enjoyed an unseasonable warm day in February & explored the grounds of a beautiful mansion to capture these.



















10 Photographers. 10 Daughters. 10 Cities. 1 Dress.

I’m thrilled to announce that our project was chosen for publication by The Traveling Dress Collective! Click below to travel the dress’s journey into the hands of me and my nine friends, and see each of our interpretations of the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment