Monday, September 22, 2014

Family Baking


We recently took a trip to the farm (I haven't posted those pictures yet!).  The kids & I loaded up on zucchini so I could make some zucchini bread.  :)

I guess I was feeling brave this morning, b/c Nolin, Harris, & I all baked together!

Getting ready...




Nolin was super excited over the zucchini that she grated.

Harris gave it a shot too.  The tongue sticking out always helps him concentrate! 
Time to mix the dry ingredients.
So we might have made a little mess...
Stir it up...
Nolin cracked the eggs!  Eeeek!
She did pretty well, though! 
Time for more mixing... 

Inspecting the finished product...

Nolin went for the chocolate parts first!  Go figure!


Harris really enjoyed it!
We had a super fun time baking as a family!  I don't know why we don't do this more often!

Photobucket
  Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: