Friday, July 5, 2013

Independence Day

The Markham family had a great day celebrating the 4th of July!  I attempted to get a cute sibling picture for the holiday, but the kids had other ideas.  I did manage to get this cute picture of my babies kissing though. :)  I also got a few good pictures of them separately.





We enjoyed a good brunch at a cafe in downtown Bothell, followed by the holiday parade.  Nolin really did a great job being patient & watching the parade.  Harris enjoyed brunch with us & then slept on me through the parade.  




Nolin enjoyed waving to her "people"... Don't tell her she isn't a part of the parade!  ;)


During the evening we enjoyed grilling out on the patio & we introduced Nolin to poppers & sparklers.  She was quite funny with the sparklers!



Hope everyone else enjoyed their holiday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Harris is adorable and getting so big!! And Miss Nolin has the most fantastic facial expressions. I could just eat her up! Miss you so bad!

    ReplyDelete