Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nolin's First Carousel Ride

Tonight we had Markham Family Date Night!  First we went to dinner & then we took Nolin to Stakz to eat frozen yogurt for the first time.  She had vanilla yogurt (no sugar added!) with strawberries, blueberries, & kiwi.  I think it was a hit!

While we were eating dinner tonight Nolin looked at Paul, signed "please", & said "peas"!  It melted my heart!  :)  She has been signing "please" for a while now, but tonight she just said it out of nowhere.  She says other words, but for some reason hearing her say "peas" was just about as special as when she started saying "Momma". 

After dinner & dessert, we took Nolin to ride on the carousel for the first time.  She wasn't happy about being strapped on a horse before the ride started, but as soon as we started moving she loved it!


Look at how cute my happy girl was...  I wish the video were lighter, but you can definitely hear my girl!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment