Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ready or Not, There She Goes...

Nolin took her first steps recently! It was Saturday, April 7th, the day before Easter. Paul stood her in the floor of the bedroom so she could come to me. Usually she will flop her legs to you have to sit her down or she will fall to her knees immediately, but this time she didn't. She just stood there. I walked out of the bathroom to talk to her & saw her standing. I got excited that she might try walking without something to hold onto, so I told her to come see me. She took about four steps & toppled over! I was so proud! :)

Ever since then Nolin started taking steps here & there. She would toddle & fall over a lot, but she just kept on trying! Today Nolin was doing such a great job.  It's amazing how quickly babies change.  She is walking all over the place now.  She still falls quite a bit, but she keeps on going.  It won't be long until we have a full-time walker!

Here are a few pictures from today.  I hope to have a good video soon!

Here we go... :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment