Saturday, September 3, 2011

How Do They Know?!

How do babies know...

  • When you're about to enjoy a snack?  It seems like every time I get really excited about a yummy dessert or snack, I sit down to enjoy it & then Nolin needs me...
  • When you are trying to use the restroom?  I can sit Nolin down throughout the day many times, but as soon as I need to use the restroom, she needs me...
  • When the bottle is not empty?  Whenever Nolin is drinking a bottle from Paul or the sitter & they try to stop, she gets sooo mad.  But, she is perfectly happy if she finishes the bottle - no matter how much milk it contains...
  • When you sit down?  Even if you continue to sway her after sitting down, she knows!!  There are some times when we must be standing...
  • When stay up late or have to get up early?  Sometimes I end up staying up too late & it never fails, on those nights, she wakes up to eat several times!  The same goes for when I have to wake up early...
  • When it is time to leave?  It never fails, I'm in a rush to get somewhere & Nolin gets a blow-out diaper.  You can't leave that for later...
  • When you lay them down? I can work so hard to get Nolin to sleep & hold her until she is limp, only to have her wake up when I lay her down...
How do babies know?! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL I don't know, but I know it's a universal phenomenon!!!

    ReplyDelete